Sunday 25 November 2007

Monsters and other things

Here aresome more offerings:

In the 1970s these people were making a bridge in Thailand they were making bridge to go from Thailand to Laos. While they were making the bridge the people saw a big monster then the people jumped off the bridge to catch this dragon the dragon looked like a snake and an eel joined together. After a little while the people had caught the monster the monster was 14.7 meters long and the people were so stupid they ate the dragon and the people that ate it died in a week. 34 people died and 23 lived and the river was called MeKong River.
SM
_________________________________________________________________

………………The LEGEND of the Loch Ness MONSTER……………

People say that the monster is real and some say that it is fake me I don’t know .But I am going to find out. There are a lot of storeys about the Loch Ness and so there should be. The man who made a submarine to look like the monster .He took a picture of submarine and sold it to the newspaper and made a lot of money. That was 73 years ago. But I’m talking about now. Some would like to believe in the Loch Ness. Some don’t. But one thing is for sure that the Loch Ness is still a mystery.
By JR

____________________________________________________________________

Skating
Last week on Wednesday it was half a day. So I went for a skate with my mates. We first went down to the bowl and skated there for awhile. Then we got thirsty so we went down to pak n save to get drink. And round the back were some stairs that we could ollie off. There were five stairs that I had to ollie off and I landed it. Only me and Hayden landed it but when Marlin tried he put a crack on the bottom of his board. So we went back to the bowl and had a little skate there. Then we got thirsty so we went back to pak n save for a drink. We got hungry so we went to van dans for a feed. And then went back to the bowl. I then learnt how to get air out of the bowl. And I started to get higher air than Evi he started to get jealous. So after my skate I went home.
By WI

___________________________________________________________________

What it has been like for me in Kaitaia

January 27th 2007 was when I first moved to Kaitaia which is in the north island of New Zealand. When I first moved up here I didn’t want to move up but it was because of my mum's job and my mum wanted to move back closer to her home town Kaikohe or close to there any way recently I found out that we are moving back to Auckland as soon as my mum said that I said no im not moving again but my mum got the best of me and now we are moving I don’t want to move because everyone makes me feel welcome here because every where else we moved my life became hard and I couldn’t adapted properly but since I have lived here in Kaitaia I have improved in every thing I didn’t know before but now I do and my mum can’t see that like I can see.. My last day at Kaitaia College is next Monday on the 5th of November my class and my house group want to throw a farewell lunch but no one remembers so that ok if I don’t get one but for the first time in my life I know I belong some where? Anyway I don’t want to leave my friend P as I know she will have to hang out with someone else. But I will be coming back up to Kaitaia in Christmas time. Hope everyone for the future good luck and this is my last time writing for the Blog...

By VWS

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page