Tuesday 6 March 2007

Music


I like listening to Bob Marley. My favourite song is “Every Day And Every Night”. I like his music because it is easy to get into. I have got lots of pictures, CDs, towels and posters.



I like listening to Christina Aguilera.
It is a kind of a pop jazz music. My favourite song is ‘Still Dirty’
I like this music because it’s got catchy tunes and it’s really easy to get used to it and I have her new CD ‘Back to Basics’ and it’s a really cool CD.


I like listening to hip hop and rock.
I like 50 Cents and other hip hop singers. One of my favourite hip hop songs is, “You Know That You Are Acting Like A Fool”.
And one of my favourite rock songs is “I Stand Alone".


I like listening to R&B and hip hop
It is my type of music.
My favourite song is “Stanza On”
I like it because when you're down the soft touch of the music can cheer you up and when you're alright you’re in the mood to boogie all-night.
My favourite R&B is UB4o.

I like listening to hip hop music. It is soft touching music.
My favourite song is "Born of Greatness".
I like this music because it’s half Maori and half English.
And also it’s cool how the Maori blends in with the English. The artist for "Born of Greatness" is Aaria.
"My language is my strength, an ornamental grace Ka tu ana ahau, ka uhi ahau e oku tipuna My pride i will show that they know who I am I am a warrior a survivor "
I like listening to hip hop; it is a cool type of music.
My favourite song is ‘Kiss And Say Good-bye".
I like this music because when you’re at a party and you really can’t dance hip hop is really easy to dance to!

1 comment:

Ms Sing Apostrophe said...

I like the way you wrote this: "I like it because when you're down the soft touch of the music can cheer you up..."
I can't stand hip hop, but you like UB40, so you must be alright!

 
Locations of visitors to this page