Friday 16 March 2007

Athletics Day

Athletics Day was alright.
The march past was alright because we tied with some other group
I took part in all of the sports.
My house group is Trigg One.
I think the day was dump and fun at the same time.

Athletics day was cruise because we didn’t have to do any work.
The march was cool cause we won - Ngarimu hard!
My house group came 13th overall. I think we did pretty good, Ngarimu came 2nd overall.
I reckon the day was COOL!!!!!

By f…………

Athletics Day was alright. I did two events. The march past was very noisy and lots of fun. I took part in shot-put and long-jump - it was fun.
My house group, Miller 7 came 19th out of 40. I think that the day went really well and it was lots of fun.

Athletics Day was cool because you didn’t have to run. The march past was the bomb because I am in Buck. I took part in shot-put and discus; I came first in both. My House Group is Buck 6 and we came 24th. The day was mean because I won all the house group points.

Athletics Day was cool even though I did not do anything.
The march past was cool I put paint on lots of people.
I took part in watching.
My H.G Buck did well. We came 3rd. I think the day was very cool and I would like to do it again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How about some more info on what you are doing

 
Locations of visitors to this page