Tuesday 30 October 2007

Fun Run

We have not put anything on the blog for a while, so it is time to give our many readers something new to read.

Last Thursday was the annual Kaitaia College Fun Run, where .... let SM tell you how it works:

Today I came to school. I went to house group and the teacher said that I had to do the run I was #1. So I had to run up the hill. When I started I was full of nerves. When It was time to start all the seniors boosted up the hill I was at the back of the pack when I got to the top I was so puffed out then I got on the bus and the bus was packed! Then I caught the bus back to school and I was still tired and now I am sitting typing on the computer.

_________________________________________________________________

In the past few days I have been at my auntie’s and Cousin O it was fun because it is better than at my house. I played the x box and computer on the computer I played age of empires conquers. I helped around the house. Also on age of empires the conquers I had 3 ally’s and I was against 4 other enemies and the enemy’s came over to my base and killed all my units and warriors. I only had 1 female villager and so while my base was being attacked I fled over to my ally’s base and build another town centre and so I made a huge army and killed all the other teams. I am victorious!!!!!!!!!
by AM

___________________________________________________________________

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page